Author Topic: The premiership  (Read 7847 times)

migky

Re: The premiership
« Reply #15 on: 18:53:04, 05/01/14 »
Looks like united no how to keep a loosing season running and don't need any help from Wigan :D

How many premierships have they won? and what is there record in Europe?
Not exactly top of the class when it comes to paying with the best in the big boys league  ;D [size=78%]   [/size]
[size=78%]
[/size]
I'm a bit like Marmite

Cupcake

« Reply #16 on: 10:23:06, 06/01/14 »
I won't forget Wigan winning the cup.  Dad went down to the village and was watching the match in the pub.  On his way in, he met a bloke with a really excited dog and the owner said the dog was keen to see the match.  Close to the end, Dad decided it was obviously going to be a draw and went over to pick up a Chinese takeaway - and came out a bit later to find the dog sitting mournfully outside the pub with his owner, who said the dog was upset cos his team lost.  Dad's still not entirely sure..... ;D
It's nice to be important, but it's also important to be nice.

Corrupt council

« Reply #17 on: 20:31:18, 09/01/14 »
Looks like united no how to keep a loosing season running and don't need any help from Wigan :D

How many premierships have they won? and what is there record in Europe?
Not exactly top of the class when it comes to paying with the best in the big boys league  ;D [size=78%]   [/size]
[size=78%]
[/size]

To be fare Wigan have won one less epl league than city. They also have the same amount as euro silverware as city... Let's not forget when it comes to playing away city always forget to pack the travell sickness pills..
ROY.

migky

« Reply #18 on: 12:43:41, 12/05/14 »
I bet every red just wants to curl up and just happy this season is over.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm a bit like Marmite

migky

« Reply #19 on: 20:15:47, 12/05/14 »
Regardless what you think, the less said about your team the better.  ;D 
And to be truthful who really care :D

I'm a bit like Marmite

Hideaway69

« Reply #20 on: 13:37:01, 13/05/14 »
  ;D 
And to be truthful who really care :D

Looking through your post history, obviously YOU care  O0   I will take this opportunity to congratulate Manchester City, still with all the 'investment' a PL title and Capital One cup is the minimum I would expect from a massive club, keep doing the Poznan and best of luck next season  ;)
I Started Out with Nothing and I Still Got Most of It Left

Corrupt council

« Reply #21 on: 09:24:46, 30/07/14 »
Looking through your post history, obviously YOU care  O0   I will take this opportunity to congratulate Manchester City, still with all the 'investment' a PL title and Capital One cup is the minimum I would expect from a massive club, keep doing the Poznan and best of luck next season  ;)

Massive club?.

The season is neatly upon us and the cheats( official by uefa)
Man city have signed another Johnny foreigner. This season  my prediction is that they are going to struggle against chelsea who have out bought them.
United will finish top 4 Liverpool back to top 8 and the dark horse to watch is arsenal.
ROY.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: 09:46:26, 30/07/14 »
....and Didier Drogba has returned to Chelsea

All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing