Author Topic: Young men going missing in manchester is there a killer on the loose 2014*  (Read 19862 times)

Adsum

We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

celeste

• Global Moderator
I think the police should put up warning notices at these sites and in pubs too
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Corrupt council

Here is a cheap solution In the hot spots where people are most likely to lose there lives how about rope ladders on the side hanging down.
As it seems getting out is the problem due to the high sides.

ROY.

celeste

• Global Moderator
That is if they are capable of climbing up a rope ladder when they've had a few :-\

what about carrying alarms like the rape alarms women can buy

Corrupt council

That is if they are capable of climbing up a rope ladder when they've had a few :-\

what about carrying alarms like the rape alarms women can buy
According to Pat Karney there not pist there thrown in and left to drown.
Pat went last night down the canals to warn people that robbers are about and will kill you for a quid.
ROY.

celeste

• Global Moderator
Has anyone heard anything about the 'Angels' who were supposed to be patrolling these areas?

Corrupt council

Now we find out that the manchester ship canal has 2 million gallons if radioactive waste thrown in to it by quaddriller
ROY.

StaceyD23

hey Celeste seen your comment about the 'Manchester Angels' . yeah ive heard of It I joined the group on facebook , have you looked up on it? it came about when Adam Pickup went missing. im not sure how they would work this to be honest. its a great idea but would need a lot of help bringing it all to happen.
have a read and see what you think x

celeste

• Global Moderator

Corrupt council

Thursday February 12, 1914
Reddish Tragedy – The Young Woman Identified
The identification of the young woman who was found drowned in the canal at Reddish on Sunday night was established last night as a result of the letters which were found in the canal yesterday. The woman is Miss Blanche Rowbotham (23), a cook, who was employed by a West Kirby doctor.
The young woman was an orphan and was keeping company with a young man named George Peacock in Runcorn.

Had it not been for the finding of the letters the probabilities are that the woman would never have been identified.

The letters not being of bulky character, at once rose to the surface and the strong winds which prevailed on Monday night carried them along the canal in the direction of Gorton, where they were found.[/font]

Although the police are still making inquiries, they are satisfied that she got into the water either by accident or by her own design.

100 years ago even women drowned...from the Manchester evening news archives[/font][/color]
ROY.

celeste

• Global Moderator
My first thought was that she was pregnant and let down, then with it being 1914 perhaps George Peacock had enlisted :-\

Noodle

Hello,

I have come across this post and the previous post on this subject after my own suspicions regarding the canal related deaths of males in manchester. Firstly I would like to say thank you to all for the very interesting comments, theories and evidence which have been provided in the forum, each time a death had been reported in manchester in relation to the canals it strikes a debate amongst myself, friends and family in which many begin to tire of my inquisitiveness.

I have read in various places that the behaviour of an individual on night out in Manchester (behaviours which many have associated with the deaths such as drink and drugs) is usually a factor which contributed to the canal deaths. What i find difficult to understand is the underestimation of the number and the similarity of deaths, referred to as 'coincidences' on occasions and the trend emerging of deaths resulting in unexplained, suicide and accidental outcomes.  

Like you I believe that there is something more to be discovered.

celeste

• Global Moderator
Welcome to the forum, it was amazing how many people were interested in this thread

I read that three people had been arrested a while ago but haven't heard anything since, and by coincidence the spate of murders seem to have subsided, it would be interesting to know if anyone can provide information about this.

Adsum

Another tragic death in this area. Surely NOW the police and council MUST do something?  :o

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/body-found-canal-dale-street-8026344
We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

celeste

• Global Moderator
I think the newspapers such as the M.E.N. should request a live interview with the police force so that any information can be shared